Aims of the Nursery
At Little Me Nursery we aim to offer :-
- A homely, friendly and relaxed Nursery environment.
- A flexible service which combines high education standards, solid social grounding, professional childcare and hours to suit the needs of working parents.
- A close and secure relationship between your child and our Nursery Nurses. They will be cared for to the highest possible standard in a loving and enjoyable environment. Our dedication to the wellbeing and care of your child ensures that we can provide a stimulating environment which is always lots of fun.
- A close partnership with parents to help achieve a relaxed, yet professional relationship enabling us to provide each child with the best care and education we can offer.
- Planned activities for each age group and individual child. Remembering that each child is unique, thus providing individual learning through play plans for each one. To develop their six areas of learning as required by the DfE.
- That the children at Little Me will be happy, motivated, confident, full of self esteem, polite, kind to others and show respect. That they will be independant individuals, ready when they leave to face the challenges that life at 'big school' will bring.
- To treat all children and adults with equal concern and promote positive images of race, culture, gender, disability and ethnicity.
"If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with praise, they learn to appreciate.
If children live with fairness they learn justice.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with acceptance and friendship, they learn to find love in the world."